Friday, August 16, 2013

Raw Stir 'Fry'

I know I know stir fries cannot be raw.  But what if you can get some amazing flavor on raw veggies and make into the stir minus the fry. Try this recipe it's really yummy and we scarfed it down in less then 10 minutes.



Raw Stir 'Fry'

1 small bunch chard, or other green
1/4 diced mushrooms, I used baby trumpet mushrooms
2 small or 1 large pepper, I used gyspy
1/4 onion, sliced thinly
1/2 large zucchini, diced
1/4 mung bean sprouts

2 Tbsp Olive Oil
3 Tbsp Tamari, or soy sauce
1 Tbsp Brown rice vinegar
1 Tbsp Miso paste
1-2 tsp of Siracha (I used homemade but store bought is good too)

Directions:

1. Place all ingredients for sauce in bowl and mix together.

2. Place all veggies in a mixing bowl and mix with sauce.  I would use your hands to really soften the veggies.  You can leave it to marinade for 30 minutes, but we ate it right away and it was yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment